- Strength Through Solidarity- Evaluation Training, Uganda
- A factory with 1/4th of the workforce as mentally challenged people!
- Cashless India- Solution to get rid of black money!
- Game theory and Human Resource Management
- Labor Law Reforms (India)
- Funding and Startup Valuation Bubble
- LinkedIn-Microsoft deal- In Short
- Charles Correa
- How to crack TISSNET?
- लेझीम खेळणारी पोरं (Lejhim Khelnari Pora- Marathi Play review)
- 81,587 Views
Tag Archives: change
The upbeat flickering of the millions of blips and clicks in the thousands of IT companies of Bengaluru is the first thing one notices about this hub of IT. We visited Bangaluru campus of IT giant Infosys on 27th Dec … Continue reading
२६/११ चा मुंबई वरचा अतिरेकी हल्ला प्रत्यक्ष पाहून आल्यावर लिहिलेली कविता… एक महात्मा त्या दिवशी तीन माकडे कुरवाळीत बसला होता काफिरांनी तेव्हाच त्याचा चष्मा चोरुन नेला होता स्वातंत्र्याचा दिवस होता तिरंगा उंच फडकत होता भगव्या, हिरव्या, निळ्या कापडात महामा मात्र गुदमरत … Continue reading
Todays education system is more knowledge based and less application based. Companies need to give training to students even after completing 4 yrs of Engineering!!! Isn’t it like education is affecting our learning? I still remember the time when I … Continue reading
Mithapur was our last destination to be visited. There we had a wonderful CNBC panel discussion about how to keep yatri spirit alive throughout our life. Anand Kumar (Man behind Super30), Anshu Gupta (GOONJ) and R. Elango (Kuthumbakkam village) were … Continue reading
Within an hour I’ll reach to Delhi and visit Goonj. Its very foggy and deadly cold here. Till today tour was quiet interesting but sometimes I was getting bored with cont. injections of social entrepreneurship. One more thing which I didn’t like … Continue reading