- A factory with 1/4th of the workforce as mentally challenged people!
- Cashless India- Solution to get rid of black money!
- Game theory and Human Resource Management
- Labor Law Reforms (India)
- Funding and Startup Valuation Bubble
- LinkedIn-Microsoft deal- In Short
- Charles Correa
- How to crack TISSNET?
- लेझीम खेळणारी पोरं (Lejhim Khelnari Pora- Marathi Play review)
- Education… Career and Happiness…
- 76,907 Views
Category Archives: Values
The Census 2001 has revealed that over 21 million people in India are suffering from one or the other kind of disability. Among the total disabled in the country, 2.2 million people are mentally challenged. In spite of a 3% … Continue reading