- Strength Through Solidarity- Evaluation Training, Uganda
- A factory with 1/4th of the workforce as mentally challenged people!
- Cashless India- Solution to get rid of black money!
- Game theory and Human Resource Management
- Labor Law Reforms (India)
- Funding and Startup Valuation Bubble
- LinkedIn-Microsoft deal- In Short
- Charles Correa
- How to crack TISSNET?
- लेझीम खेळणारी पोरं (Lejhim Khelnari Pora- Marathi Play review)
- 81,587 Views
Category Archives: Change
The Census 2001 has revealed that over 21 million people in India are suffering from one or the other kind of disability. Among the total disabled in the country, 2.2 million people are mentally challenged. In spite of a 3% … Continue reading
Mobile payments are a top investment priority for banks. In fact, the world’s biggest banks continue to focus most of their announced IT initiatives on mobile financial services (including payments) and online banking. Mobile wallet providers are emerging as mini … Continue reading
‘Funding’ and ‘startup valuation’ are buzz-words these days. With funding of millions of dollars, valuations of many newborn companies have crossed the mark of one billion dollars. Amazon is pumping $3 billion in Amazon India, Alibaba is investing in Paytm … Continue reading
Director and Set Designer: Abhijeet Zunjarrao (Contactemail@example.com) Writer: Sanjay Krushnaji Patil Cast: Neha Ashtaputre, Durgesh Budhkar, Rahul Shirsat, Ketan Fad, Roshan More, Sonali Magar, Babu Aavade, Darshana Rasaal and Shreyas Meshram Music– Viraj Zunjarrao Lights– Jaydeep Apte Presented By Abhinay, … Continue reading
लोकांच सरकार नावाचं रसायन भलतंच बुवा अजब असतं! गरिबाला झोपडी नसताना यात राजकारण्यांच महल असतं! जातीधार्मातला सरकार मिटवू पाहत भेद, कास्ट सर्टिफिकेटच त्याला भलमोठ छेद! anti corruption मोहिमेतही होत इथे करप्शन, काळ्याचे ‘पांढरे’ करण्याचे बरेच सरकारी ऑप्शन! अंगात खादी, डोक्यावर … Continue reading