- A factory with 1/4th of the workforce as mentally challenged people!
- Cashless India- Solution to get rid of black money!
- Game theory and Human Resource Management
- Labor Law Reforms (India)
- Funding and Startup Valuation Bubble
- LinkedIn-Microsoft deal- In Short
- Charles Correa
- How to crack TISSNET?
- लेझीम खेळणारी पोरं (Lejhim Khelnari Pora- Marathi Play review)
- Education… Career and Happiness…
- 78,978 Views
Category Archives: Business
The Census 2001 has revealed that over 21 million people in India are suffering from one or the other kind of disability. Among the total disabled in the country, 2.2 million people are mentally challenged. In spite of a 3% … Continue reading
Unfavourable laws are one of the main reasons why labour-intensive manufacturing has suffered in India. Indian policymakers seem to have realized the importance of manufacturing in providing jobs but it is also equally important to realize that the path leading … Continue reading
‘Funding’ and ‘startup valuation’ are buzz-words these days. With funding of millions of dollars, valuations of many newborn companies have crossed the mark of one billion dollars. Amazon is pumping $3 billion in Amazon India, Alibaba is investing in Paytm … Continue reading